Saturday, May 21, 2005

jackass

today, i did something johnny knoxville will be proud of. wont go into too much detail.



cai was happily cycling down the hill handsfree and relaxing=]

hong: eh cai, u confirm fall one.

cai:wtf?

hong: if you use your left hand to change the gear on the right side of your handlebar, you sure fall.

hong: u consperm fall.

not missing a beat, cai fell to his right, trying to change his gear. hong, unable to react quickly, cracshed into cai, braking so hard he flew over his handlebars and over cai. hong's front tire was parked nicely next to cais head, lucky it didnt roll over my head. current situation, cai below, two bikes on top. suddenly, renfred: knee nah beh!!! kaboom. e brake again, and suddenly situation becomes cai bike bike bike renfred. nice job cai. 3 guys in a heap. 3 bikes in a heap. in the middle of the road. then a car HAD to come by and witness the greatest pileup of all time.

eventually, all 3 of us were laughing so hard esp me. cos of my EXTREME stupidity. hahaha. just obeyed hongs order. escaped with lacerations on my knee and shoulder. and the rest had bruised egos and we all had damaged bikes. but the laughter amidst the pain. hifuckinglarious.
"all okay?" "yeaa." -continue laughter-

kinda forgot that i had one soccer ball in the face, one knee in my knee, and an aggravated muscle pull in the groin before that at street soccer with alot of malay dudes. PRO. now my nose hurts. my lip hurts. my knee hurts. but best part is, my jaw hurts from too much laughter with the sailor guys..

okay not too much for today.
gotta wake at 830 for training at 930 tmr. toodles folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger