Monday, July 18, 2005

men grow cold as girls grow old and we all lose our charms in the end

my mother pangseh me. PANGSEH!.
my dental is on wed. not today. god knows how she got the days wrong
shouldve checked it myself right.

so im free today. trapped within my walls by a torrential downpour which only serves to break down the resistance to lying down on my bed. might head down to the gym later if the wind isnt so strong and i gotta gym partner.

sailing yday, was oooooorgasmic. hahah at some points i really felt like the good old days. racing the opti. and really putting your heart and soul into one purpose just for that moment in life.
retrieved some lost skills, learnt some new ones pertaining to laser sailing. and a few compliments paid by chen xi and sengleong wont go lost on me so quickly. now my hands lay bare and battered by the incessant pulling of ropes, laced with burning blisters. i just cant help to say that i think i was born to do all this.

okay so. her name is geraldine.(thanks to jan)
strangely, my company for supper last night, all know her. jianhong mark and grace tried very hard to convince me how well they know her. haha.
21 and engaged. thats one surefire way to indicate your not available.
haha.

dota was boring without ian yday. i hope your sister is better and well now. text me if anything k mr tan. shaun and greg better get their soggy paws back from diving and participate in some male-bonding sessions. i havent seen them for a week now. thats eons if u know us.

since we're in the season of long posts, i'll leave you with a nice song. in hope that someone likes it. comments and tags anyone?

diamonds are forever:
The French are glad to die for love...
A kiss on the hand may be quite continental,
But diamonds are a girl's best friend
A kiss may be grand but it
Won't pay the rental on your humble flat,
Or help you feed your pussy cat
Men grow cold as girls grow old,
And we all lose our charms in the end
But square cut or pear-shaped these rocks don't lose their shape,
Diamonds are a girl's best friend!
Tiffany's!...Cartier!'
Cause we are living in a material world,
And I am a material girl.
Come and get me boys...

Black-star, Ross-call(?),
Talk to me, Harry Zidler, tell me all about it!
There may come a time when a lass needs a lawyer( But diamonds are a girl's best friend )
There may come a time when a hot-boiled employer thinks you're awful nice,
But get that ice or else no dice!
He's your guy when stocks are high
But beware when they start to decend

Diamonds are a girl's best
Diamonds are a girl's best
Diamonds are a girl's best friend

Let's make love...oh...yes...yes...tiger!
Ole! Everything's going so well! )
Cause that's when those louses go back to their spouses,
Diamonds are a girl's best friend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger