Monday, July 11, 2005

SO PAISEH!

okok..
i dunno where to put my face also.

see right. tuesday was the first day of the nationals. after that i went home to shower and collected my shades from parkway. then greg picked me up and we went to jills place for a popiah party!.
lol. honestly it was alot of fun. i havent had popiah for so long but it was really yummy and im sure i'd have more soon. its quite funny that toe was feeling nauseous after a bite of the popiah cos its so damn innocuous. so she lay there in a foetal position till we finished. haha.
jill was supposed to come on my powerboat to watch the nationals but she didnt show up. OBVIOUSLY busy preparing for the large volumes of food to feed the voracious appetities of the sailors. roy and chin came from some IOC dinner where they saw alot of celebrities and politicians from everywhere. chitchat gallywag.

inevitably we ended up gambling and all.
and honestly my luck at in between really sucks.
the dealer(jill) kept giving me the "tiang"
haawahahaha.. so i lost about 12 bucks lah. not too catastrophic.
yea. im so sorry i didnt blog about it. this week has been TOO long.
too fun and too memorable. thanks for the reminder jill


i so paisay i got nowhere to put my face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger