Sunday, August 14, 2005

east coast park boy.

not too shabby i'd say.
3 people say i look like a hippie

hip·pie also hip·py
n. pl. hip·pies :
A person who opposes and rejects many of the conventional standards and customs of society, especially one who advocates extreme liberalism in sociopolitical attitudes and lifestyles.

haha serious. im fine with that. but the word extreme is abit err..too much i think.
but im not out to challenge standards, but trying out new things keeps me going, whether or not its lawful or lawless.

so anyway, after delivering food to the sailors at NSC, there was a meeting. where i got invited to join the national squad for the laser class. andres sigmond, my old coach in jc is the new laser coach so now things in the squad looks more solid now. the wind was blowing and we had a kickass session of sailing such that my body hurts till now. 3 days of strong wind sailing really took its toll on me. stupid maxi gave me this horrible clew strap which came off halfway so i had to head back early to change it before coming out again.

after training i met greg and ian in parkway to rv before going to tengren's 21st bday celebration. bought him the new coldplay album x&y. stupid maxi told me its called "speed of sound" which is just a song in the album. the celebration was cool. one big white tent near splash.
friends galore. vj friends, tennis juniors, sa friends. but most importantly, i met martins parents.
i dunno, but somehow after a certain accident in new zealand i had, i felt bonded with them, cos they cared for me as tho i was their own. hence im ultra super nice to them always. a short chat after awhile was good. so then, storytelling on the beach and some drinks later(whose birthday party so special buy stella artois for me one?) ended up at masayu having supper. stuffed myself with a third dinner of nasi goreng pattaya. headed home to my sis ongoing party at 3am. watched finished my naruto 146 and fell asleep.

on another note: i've pissed two important people lately. sometimes im at a loss of what to do.
is it avoidable when u accidently spurt things u dont really wanted to say?. sorry doesnt seem to cut it, so i guess i'd just bow my head and reflect. ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger