Friday, March 24, 2006

floating awayyy

uknow when you're on the water, the wind pushes you, the currents push you. u consciously know it so u make the effort to counter it as soon as possible.


but in life, sometimes u dont see it, and as u drift into the abyss, u ask yourself why.
because, in life, the signs arent so clear. it isnt like the sea where u have landmarks.


and so i feel i have drifted. and i consciously make the effort.
i mean, one visit to SMU and its crystal man. crystal crystal. this happened to him, he did this, he went there. he said this, he said that. god i swear i dont know whats happening to you guys. i dont have any source or sound from you. yea sure everyone got their own thing, but i guess this where everything starts falling apart.
studying with anna wasnt too bad. least she sit down with me and chat and eat.

so know i know im drifting downstream, i know i have to pull in my sheets and move up again.
but in reality, how does that manifest? does it mean i make more effort to keep in your lives? or does it truly take two hands to clap properly?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess that's where goals and targets come in. It's just like in sailing, you sail and counter but there is a target that you're aiming while sailing, not just sailing blinding to god knows where.

In life, these goals give you a benchmark. Signs will depend on how observant you are. They are everywhere. and isn't landmarks EVERYWHERE? (literally)

8:13 PM  
Blogger cai said...

obviously u know shit. goals my ass la im talking about floating away.

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can barely read between the lines, guess I really don't know what you're talking about. You alright? If anything, just let me know and I'll call you okay? Cheery upperty my dearest cai po! And please get a new tagboard. Your tagboard hates the shit out of me :( I missywissy you and all those Mambo nights! Clement is coming to visit me so he can do Mambo Aussie-style. hahah I think you should join him x)

With all my loveeee!
-claire

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger