Thursday, August 03, 2006

my lurb no extinguish

jen, my neighbour has obviously been reading good books.

this ones called.'he's just not that into you' by greg behrendt and liz tuccillo

all i have to say is. i realise i few things about the girls who are attractive which i have met.

they're arent great enough for me to ask them out.
they're not worth it to me.
im not into them enough.
they dont deserve a fucking phone call from me.
im terrified to tell people you're my gf
i say im a committmophobe, but i really arent into you enough.
i die die also wont marry you.

blah blah blah u get my point lah.
yesterday i met a girl who might be worth it.
her face can launch my ship.

anyways girls should read it.
make them a lil less stupid about r.ships

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol.. so i realised you're just not that into thost hot chicks :P

anyway small correction.. it's the onli book i've read since i dunno when *winks*

when u going mambo again? i might wanna go some time soon! it's been ages since i last went!

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger