Monday, September 25, 2006

relevations!

im thinking...

its no surprise im pretty lonely.
i grow long hair.
my friends join in months later. when im short again
(ok i know i look like crap in long hair)

i go to the gym 4 times a week.
my friends go to gym regular when i've stopped.
now im into cycling and cardio fitness.
i doubt they'd be into it.
but so what if its not in sync?
doing things alone.

anyway im no trend starter.
if thats what it sounds like implying.
im just a loner.

okay anyway hears an evil thought i have in my mind.
for greg, ian jianhong and shaun only.
especially greg.HAHA
8th october. a poignant day
dawn asked me to go to her proj supersta 4th rd auditions.
im thinking im leveragin on the fact its my birthday to make u guys go with me.
and greg, putting u thru an evening of cheenapok songs.
would make for a brilliant birthday.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha..sorry forgot to cal u back. actually, i'm not tt smart enough to exaplin anything to u aso... :( u know, macro is like my weakest mod.

cycling, i LIKE! :)

i aso go gym alone leh :(

1:51 AM  
Blogger cai said...

hey jan,

gym alone is no fun.. but means u have motivation in you.

1:01 PM  
Blogger isaac! said...

eh dude i also cycle what! cai its time for you to become a roadie!

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger