Wednesday, February 28, 2007

sad facts of life

people generally like what they cant get.
a large group of us, at least.




i've shunned those who care about me, family and friends.
and certain few whom i care about shun me.

to me, other peoples woes seem so trivial and relatively easy
but i now realise that my woes arent too different from theirs.

and i am reminded of something i know about myself again.
i am gradually eating myself alive.

lucky me i am able to distance myself from troubles when im in a happy mood or in happy company, being the easily distracted sort.

but when it comes back to the natural way of things, im reminded in a manner so harsh, as though i took a punch in the face,

that i'm far from perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger