Tuesday, July 24, 2007

luck

let's talk about luck shant we.

right now im like the go-to guy for matters relating to luck.
cos im literally overflowing with luck. trivial luck i call this.

good friends, my own house, going for two holidays in 3 months. nice.



winning at poker $7
winning at mj $42
finding a w880i $350
playing lan for free even after i tried to be honest and asked them if everyone paid?
(i won all my games that day, too)
ordering a $7.40 maccers meal, paying $10 for it. and receiving $8 in change?
(dont worry i told the staff)

my luck is really bursting through the roof man.
i challenge anyone to scissors paper stone. confirm win until you'd have to sell your pants to me.

so since we're at the topic of luck. and luck supposedly goes both ways. we will talk about bad luck. the not so fun side of this game. my luck is definitely running out. so this post will not be the reason why my luck turns around as of today.

we were playing dota when greg didnt manage to get a kill and he said "no luck"
in my head i was like "no boots" cos we didnt run fast enough to catch the "lucky dude". see how u can view things? perspective mate. $500 for a boots and that kills yours.

okay but luck for me happens in a cyclical manner. periods of obscenely good luck. followed by periods where i wanna slash my wrists and jump out of my window and see what the autopsy says i died of. so my point is. luck is always a factor. but always think of ways to put yourself in those favourable positions.

eg.i can say that greg would definitely have had better luck then if he had his boots of speed on.
but i cant say i put myself at a mahjong table or at a table at spize and expect such a windfall right. so thats luck. i cant replicate that shit.

another useful thing with luck is. when you have good luck, milk it.
when you have bad luck, just go home and sleep. thats good skill.

but but. dont ever blame bad luck. cos luck, like your friends, judges you. dont abuse them. if not they will forsake you. be good to your luck. as with your friends. and u'd find that u'd have both more often than not. cheers to luck.


if i should be so lucky, luckyluckylucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger