Sunday, September 02, 2007

excerpts from a dad to his son

"My position is that you grow up and take responsibility or else I micro manage you like a child. I appear that it’s time to do that."

this ones quite special, a threat and execution immediately. might as well dont threaten right.
i also didnt know that children can be parallel to a computer game. i know children are small. but u didnt have to say MICRO manage right. couldve skipped that word. now i feel small. sadness. i kept thinking of denying and harassing in dota.




"Every Friday evening, you will send me a request to fund the following weeks (Monday to Sunday) expenses."

he's such a sweety isnt he, daddy. he tells me which day the week starts and ends at. it slips my mind how conscientious he is sometimes.
every friday evening im also damn free. stay at home and type email.




"I will make Weijun overall in charge of getting the desired results, ie. A clean house. You will contribute your effort and she will testify to me (with an email copied to you) by Friday every week that you have done so to her satisfaction."

this one is the part i was telling you guys about below. my sis is the OIC yo! thats like a coveted postion if you see her response. she said she'll PULL UP HER SOCKS. haha.
'TESTIFY, till the day i die'. reminds me of the Kanye West song. makes me wanna jump up and dance.
to her satisfaction too. now i have to satisfy her. and him. and she'll testify to that. i should be a songwriter. hahahhaa. fuck i started out super pissed. now im laughing out loud in my room. steam.
can u imagine how NICE i'll be to her on thursday and friday?? i might even blow have my budget buying ger gifts. maybe she'll tax me? hold me ransom? all the delicious possibilities.




whoever taught me not to air my dirty laundry wasnt a good teacher.
anybody wanna hire my dad for a day? award winning one. loving and charming too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger