Thursday, November 01, 2007

runaway train of thought

thanks ping, for giving me the best advice i've heard all week.

im so stuffed with work its not funny.
really cramped. i took the time taken for blogger to load to forget what i wanted to say.

im losing hope and losing faith.
i wanna finish up all this work so i can go back to my old regime. just me doing my thing. people tend to fuck it up for me.
and my bloody shoulder is threatening to pop out and i cant even rehab it.


sometimes it doesnt matter how hard u try, because the person on the other side is also so full of issues they cant appreciate your own. i'm the problem alright. i cant help it.

my body and health is fine. but my mental health hasnt been worse. i sleep for 10 hours waking up feeling like the worlds on my shoulder. possibly dislocating it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger