Sunday, February 17, 2008

who is victoria, and what is her secret?

guys, girls. if u wanna help me. start inviting me to libraries and not house gatherings okay. i thought we moved on to house drinking parties. but we've merely shifted from dota/clubbing to house gambling.

wed: lost 20 bucks in poker (with a deck of 51 cards knnb)
lost 10 bucks in a random scissors paper stone game. 1 time win all.

thur: vday dont emo so we poker night. won 14 at poker lost 19 at mj.

fri: won 100 at blackjack and 6 at in between.

i'm really sick of gambling already. it devalues the money im working for in future.
all in all. i won 235 in black jack this year and perhaps lost about in every other game i played in. so u can call me jack.

saturday was devoid of work which made me really guilty. watched jumper and spent some time with nancy and sueann. my neighbour invited us to his house for a mini gathering which was awesome. sue ann and nancy are totally my sisters now. they all believe. hahah. slept early instead of did work which is not a bad idea.

i kinda spent the whole of sunday reading and napping. ready for biz policy test tmr. hopefully i wake up. thats probably the hardest part.

finally i get to eat. u know i hardly eat when im alone at home? sian. at least i earned my venture outta my house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger