Thursday, May 29, 2008

rubbish post

okay i unload now. get ready.

im still high from drinks last night. so that will explain this random shit.
i think my parents didnt see my puke soaked shirt in the toilet sink which explains why they treat me so good today. haha.
justin rox sheryl manda and some other friend i wont name but always go mambo with me one. were absolutely awesome. justin u take top prizes lah. i drank a jug of long island by myself which tasted like shit. thinking of it reminds me of shit. i need to shit.

thanks to tengren ian shaun who came down for me. nicole mok who physically abuse me as always. liwen whose donuts really fucked my life up. saw chinwei there too. think he's back on holiday and i was damn tempted to take a swig outta the martell they had.
thanks lam for the good company at bkt. u and shaun will have a blast in norway im sure.
okay enough.
fuck i need to do work before i leave. need to pack. i hope nothing in shanghai screws up.

on a completely diffeent note. i saw someone on fb whose name was shikai. first thought. maybe she has a elder sibling called bankai? second thought. IM NAMING MY KIDS THAT. cai shikai. cai bankai. then i got carried away with my thoughts and named my subsequent kids hitsugaya byakuya senbonzakura getsuga bla bla bla.

dammit too much alcohol too much fun. im ready for some corp fin. COME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger