Monday, June 23, 2008

knoxville/.

Just had this awesome lunch.
There were 11 interns so it was a little weird at times.
Everyone spewing Cantonese and shit.

The food, was awesome. I’ll definitely go back. Esp since I have discount from shuion.
The other thing, which made my day,

I was sitting next to minjoo. This Korean who studies in the states.
We observed francis eat his first piece of sashimi with a whole load of wasabe. And it was amotherload.
Funny thing is, he talks too much. So he held it with his chopsticks and me and minjoo waited for like at least 5 mins before he put it in his mouth.
Amazingly, he didn’t cry or barf. He just stopped. Stunned into silence and too worried about his reputation that he held it in. HAHAHA

Minjoo and I laughed our balls off.
‘dude u watch jackass?’
‘YEAH’

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger