Friday, June 06, 2008

shui on land

just a quick one. since im at work and some of you might be checking for some regular updates
im usually chatting when im home. and since i cant see the blogposts, i have less motivation to blog. PLEASE DONT TAG.
unless u want me to reply you in aug.

so. work's picking up. my boss knows my interests are in hedging swaps and interest rate movements but the company is largely chinese one so she's doing her best giving me exposure in these things. im hoping to get my hands on some action but will see how that works out yeah.

life wise, host has left for work so im alone in the apartment. nothing much different except i cant go play tennis of coffee with friends(nofriends cept jeevan who'se always working/stressed). just stay home coook or do some houseowrk or prep for work. brilliant.
come talk to me on facebook msg k. keeps me alive and dont msn even if u see me online during working hours, msn after 6 is cool.

having loads of shit trouble with my visa cos of two things
1.china and olympics.
2.the hr here not v friendly. damn you if u dont offer me a job after this internship. haha.

food here is great. beat singers by a mile. lunch time but im waiting for a colleague. update me pls. email or whatever. miss you all.

partying tonight for the first time. best of luck to one and all.
hope the bhai dont pangseh again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger