Wednesday, May 25, 2005

lumblings of a banana caramba

thats the most brilliant title i could come up with.
haha not exactly in the blogging mood aka sharing mood.
just some stuff i did today yea? pretty much the same old boring stuff.

started the day with my bank balance in the 4 digits. (now you think...SHOWOFF!)
k lah im less well off than some.
ended the day with 2 digits. and on the wrong side of 50 to boot. ha.

coolpix4600 from peninsula will replace my trusty lumix camera.
the rest went into funding my hongkong trip.

at the last chapter of spam kings at borders. AND I GOT TO SIT ON THE COUCH FOR THE FIRST TIME. WOOHOOOO!!. okay chill. himbo some would say. saw shan from eye for a guy two. tall dude. shant comment much except when jh saw him he said some nasty things. lol
malibu dream. try that at coffee bean. apparently coffee bean has become clearly better than the other coffee joints in town. haha. running with the guys tmr.

my horoscope should tell me my mind will be occupied with money matters this month.

lingyus blog is always very thought provoking. stems from saying vague stuff so it seems like shes talking about something in particular but yet applicable to things in general. and when she talks about relationships, id just conveniently distance myself from them. i convince myself its not me. maybe some other guy. but nonetheless i think thats not the important bits. cos being able to use this outlet to let them all out prevails over anything. "youre not THAT important" the little elves whisper to me. =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger