Friday, June 24, 2005

lifehouse - breathing(acoustic)

what i achieved today.

i cooked hotdogs for lunch. and prawns for dinner. not happy with ian so cook prawns today.=]
i found and learnt the chords for the song above. and im dying for someone to hear it. too bad theres nobody.=]

im quite tired of this one particular occurance. keeps happening to me. repeatedly. anything reptitive is not good. but this is getting out of hand. why me?. wht tell me? and the best part is i dont EVER do that. haha i guess its quite stupid since none of you would figure this one out.

theres this other thing im very sorry about. its been bugging me since that day. i cant change it.
i cant exonerate myself already. so where do i go from here?. to let time heal things i think. whether time heals or it abuses weak memories i dont know. but eventually all will be forgotten. sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger