Tuesday, July 19, 2005

dirty dishes does deadly domestic damage

wahlaoeh.
sister say she dowanna do the dishes.

12mn
mom: go do the dishes.
(add in alot of shit and mean things in between)
while im watching tv waiting for my sis' exit.

me: i'll do em.after this.
(dishes dont get dirtier after 20 mins)

mom: i dont trust you.
(proceeds to switch off lights and shit)

alternatively;
mom: do the dishes
me: ok.

sigh
my body hurts really badly from all that work. better not do any mfs for awhile cos i might injure my back.
my abs are out of order. my arms already aching. my quads and calfs were worked on today.
had to strengthen my shoulder(rotator cuff) so that i can play sports again soon.
currently working on my finger muscles.
all this to be on the cover of menshealth.=]

after my docs appt tmr. im gonna sail hopefully.
tired and abit steamed up over some issues.
call me wont you. i really feel like another text or sms from me would be OVER the top.
it takes two hands to run an effective friendship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger