Wednesday, July 27, 2005

doha 2006

i threw my phone into the water today.
fuck.

spoke to andrew sanders today. he wanted me to be manyis training partner.
and cos shes going for sea games this year, she needs competition.
initially i wasnt so keen. but when he mentioned asian games next year in doha might have radial open category, my eyes lit up like super fast. there's nobody better placed to go besides me. im perfect weight, alot more training to get me upto the mark. but nobody else really is in sight competition wise. so looks like things are looking up.
once the decision to have radial open is confirmed, im gonna dump the full rig, and gear up radial everyday. any challengers please apply. i need more training partners. may the fastest boat win.

meanwhile, i have things to keep me busy. keep me happy.
matric tmr. night folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger