Saturday, July 23, 2005

eyelids which weigh a tonne

i just read up more about my NUS stuff. alot more smart now. MC = modular credits. not Mine Cluster. wah i see also power. i need 160 MC to graduate. then i realise that MC cannot be Medical Certificate. really got shit loads to do man. sigh. i hate This part of growing up and being independent..=]

on another note. my backs still dying. not dead yet. so my job aint done yet. slipped disc is inevitable. sailed today. wind was really great. for me la.
my training partner suffered badly from low morale and light wind syndrome.
how to represent singapore in sea games in NOV? pray hard its like 20 knots. confirm one extra gold medal for sngapore. 10000 bucks u nigger better share with me. or u probably blow it on some new aprilia shit. sailing again tmr. gym yesterday. thats my week. damn shiok. forced sufferring. scream shout wail. then go back for more.

tired. dont have time to blog.

i hate girls. for what they can do to you.
i love girls. for what they can do to you.

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger