Friday, August 19, 2005

@NUS

sch's been a total pain. the lady at the office who so sweetly tended to my appeal has seen me 4 times and now she looks at me with utter disdain. sigh. that face really killed it for me. spoilt my day.
im sorry but i didnt mean to cause u all that trouble. doesnt help that its so every-man-for-himself out there.


on another note: theres a time for everything. mr maran, my discipline master in VS always said. with his commanding voice.
and this is definitely the time to start cracking. i hope the cyberparkers do too. cos this dota craze is reaching dangerous level esp when school starts. thankfully i didnt make that mistake in j2. but i guess my friends should be smart enough to know themselves. just hope everything turns out well.

i see julia really often in school. and charkwa too. and i must comment that julias absolutely head turning to me. not to everyone i have since found out. but just to me. yea i know..my eyes dont conform to society. and that plastic surgery girl michelle teh.

quite sad for me cos i vote myself as the worse dressed person in biz. min attire today was polo jeans and slippers. i was in t-shirt shorts and slippers. AND THEY DIDNT EVEN MATCH! haha dammit i better start getting more self conscious. i wore my nautica shirt inside out to school on wed.=]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger