Saturday, August 05, 2006

hello girls

okay here's the situation.

my guy friends, tan, tan sim,ng and poh.
they are unhappy with the fact that i know their female friends from SMU.
and they dont know my NUS friends.

so to rectify this problem(tekan me)

theres gonna be a movie night screening at tanah merah area, tan's house.
every guy has to bring a girl.
and im obliged to show up.

but uknow how inept i am with females and all
being the shy person i am.
so i let out this plea for help.
that one female will help me.
and i will be eternally grateful.

this sunday night, near sia training centre.
shag lah always kenna tekan.

for all you girls who wanna meet single and available guys.
though a tad too emo for most to handle.
tan especially.
its a good opportunity.
its okay if u're with me and u flirt with the other guys incessantly.
it happened before anyways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger