Tuesday, August 15, 2006

thank God for blogger.

everytime i have an argument with my dad, i blog.
and it gives me peace and some closure to each mini series.

todays argument was not good.
both of us not willing to bend.
but what made this argument different was that i was thinking of my mom.
i couldve and wouldve said alot of things differently if not for the fact my mom was sitting there.

i wouldve broken her heart into a million pieces had i said what was in my mind.
dad forced me to answer alot of questions i had no answer to.
but to sum it up, cos i cant type while i cry.
he asked me : so why should i continue funding your education?

my heart said: cos if u dont no one else would
my brain said: shut the fuck up

its happening guys.
to those guys in school who read this, ian peggy. this could well be my last semester in NUS.
to my homies who i hang with every day. i probably would need a job soon. wont have the kind of support to chill with you guys, club, dota, eat, shit.

i've prepared myself mentally since i was 18 to be denied a university education. today i was gonna say it. but i couldnt do it in front of my mom. not her. so i just listened to her advice, and let the storm blow itself out. too bad. the storms out and my hut has collapsed.

how poignant was it to have a storm for the duration of that conversation? no more, no less.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey cai..

dun be silly ok? i think your dad just said wad he did in a fit of anger.. im sure he would want you to complete ur degree no matter wad.. *hug* dun think too much k? if u need someone to tok to.. u can always come downstairs :)

12:15 AM  
Blogger cai said...

thanks jen=] how was shopping at the bazaar?.

i know, if i ever need your help.
sorry i didnt take lift with you tt day!

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey...didnt know so many things happened to you lately....are you okay? well, i think you might wan to conisder getting education loans from banks. my fren is, getting one from HSBC/citibank. cant rem which but they allow you to start paying back after graduation. with no interest. you're almost halfway there, hang in there.i'm sure there's a way to it. :)

4:40 PM  
Blogger cai said...

hey jan. im alright lah. was applying for the NUS loan but dad relented thankfully. but he's giving me an allowance which doesnt include food and transport.
so thats a real problem too.

but thanks for the concern seriously=]

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger