Friday, September 08, 2006

bad week

culmination of events.

some were good.
but that cant erase the fact that this week has been.
irreparable

3 more days and i dont see it getting better
i dont even know where to start

meeting people DID NOT WORK OUT ONCE THIS WEEK
groups of people were fine. but if im meeting one, its a disaster.
well i count not meeting as a disaster.

i lost count of how many people canceled meetings with me this week
group meetings, lunch(sueann i forgive u only if u go koh samui with me=])
proj meetings, tmrs tennis with chris, preaaranged meetings.

it really screwed up my schedule, this i've literally been hanging around biz like a headless chicken
eating alone, studying with whoever is around. whatever.
even my alphabetsoup doesnt speak to me.

u should see who is in the econs class before mine.
i balloted for that fucking class man.

tutor is the same. the girls arent.
IF you're me, you'd jump off the nearest ledge.
readers, please, empathise with me.

and the fucking chinapok teacher. makes people stand and read definitions out. claps whenever sth is over. claps when a girl has to leave class early for dance.
i only know how to "clap back". I DONT WANT BEIJING PRIMARY SCHOOL. i didnt pay $25 of shit for this. grow up. and teach me some macro economics.

when i walked pass you today, we acknowledged each others presence today.
but today was different. the smile was gone from my face.
and you, who never failed to put a smile on my face,
saw the guy inside who was dying.
and then it slipped away. it was that very instant of time it happened

now lets recap my day today.
fucked up.
okay hello future. what have you got in store for me?
shit? oh great. lets go.

i look at my fists and they look back at me.
have i hit anything today?

my back hurts. aw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger