Wednesday, May 09, 2007

god damn blogger why is my template fucked?

hmm.. okay. random post
singapore is too hot.
going zouk tonight.

went for my first driving lesson in 07. booked my test daye aug 28.
sucks cos sch's started by then.

was stuck at the busstop for damn frigging long cos it was raining so hard.
this guy got off the bus into the rain acting damn cool. waiting for his maid to walk across the street and pass him an umbrella. spoilt brat, i thought.
then i realised i was like that before. so i guess its okay lah. nobody wanna waste time getting drenched with strangers.

she passed him the umbrella and he opened it and walked off.
she followed him only after he had crossed the street.
am i very harsh?
but i think thats fucked up.
clearly u dont give two hoots about his maid. its sad.
reminded me when i cried when my final maid left.
least i cared to walk together with them, talk to them.
makes them feel like their time wasnt wasted.

these things somehow are important in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger