Saturday, June 09, 2007

okay okay

hi,
im blogging from isaacs house.
its the first weekend since ive started work so thats why not much time/energy to post very much either. but as usual, much has happened which i feel is important in my life.

jason is right next to me breathing down my neck. its very unnerving cos he;s reading it and not saying anything. go away. thanks.
i said GO AWAY. hahaha

had a big argument with my mom this evening over dinner and its contributed to my horrible mood. thanks to shar for listening. sorry i wasnt at the right place to be there for you, but u know i'd like to reciprocate. preferably u have no such problems even better.

federer beat davydenko with some serious talent and no form. its like holy shit.
he played like shit, and set up his first match point with a second serve ace. he no know the meaning of respect.

paintball tmr and hopefully i heal in time cos im not feeling too good. exacerbated by argument.

anyway with regards to relationships, im taking a break. im not proud of my dying reputation, for those who dont know its dying.
well, time to have one or have none.
either ways im signing out and headed back to the real world.





i wish i was as bad as everyone perceived me to be, then i wouldnt have to feel misjudged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger