Tuesday, September 11, 2007

in limbo

sometimes we get stuck.
like i feel now.
i dont have enough time to go do anything worthwhile. but i have an hour to burn before i leave for school. so i spend this hour moping in limbo.

i think my tennis game is back. clement kang beware!!. haha. beat wu 6-1 6-1 yday. but i reckon he's getting a lil too old to hang with me. duh im 23 and he's almost 60?? respect to the man man. nonetheless. tennis is a game where i can only master my side of the court. hence i felt good about all aspects of my game. didnt go to the net very much but groundstrokes wise it felt really good.


suddenly i think of frisbee. dammit havent touched that disc since bali. very bad.
im gonna abruptly end this post. thinking of all my friends on exchange right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger