Sunday, November 04, 2007

company

hmmm this is so boring.
life has so little to offer if u break the whole process down into days.

played 3 sets of tennis this morning with clement. my hand is SORE.
6-3 6-0 6-3 i think. i played really good but he didnt really get going for the whole day. strings broke in the third set but its all fixed now.


my sis is really such a bitch. [past occurances]after doing all that bullcrap to me, she asked me "so do u care about me" and i said "at this point in time, no."
so she got damn sad. fucked it up for me even more. seriously. after u're an absolute CHEEBYE of a human being right. how can u expect your bro to even give a shit?. LEAST i said, 'at this point in time'.

NOW, she comes and gives me excuses like, "you dont care about me why should i care about you" GROW UP PLEASE. she's 26 for those of you who dont know. editor of a magazine all. "since u dont care about me so dito" NABEH. ditTo la. confirm got spellcheck for her articles.

parents coming back nov 20.
i think i can sell my driving license already.
really wanna play mj. eat supper at siglap. hang out. chillax, u know the drill.
which is the title of the post.
some company will be NICE.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ihoxcome on cai. you know i'm bored too. just call me. sorry i pangseh you today. nothing much to do anyway. tuesday onwards... mj time. hurry finish your exams and get on with life.

12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

come on cai. you know i'm bored too. just call me. sorry i pangseh you today. nothing much to do anyway. tuesday onwards... mj time. hurry finish your exams and get on with life.

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger