Monday, March 03, 2008

gold rush

it was really a crazy sunday night.
rushing reports. squeezing in time to study for my test.
cooking roast pork to feed myself. siobhan sending me some much needed ginger tea.
the ginger tea didnt do much la. but the thought really went alot further cos i was coaching/giving a lesson and my nose was falling off at the same time.
was pushed very hard and far.
a short phone call. to mandy. like super thanks to her. i sensed she dropped everything and just gave me some time to unload. how sweet.
nice chat with erwin during the course of the day in school.
a nice long/crowded/busy mrt ride back to bedok with manda who waited 45 mins for me. and had fun with me on the way back too.


illness and work comes and goes.
but with ppl like bun,mandy,erwin and manda around.
there's hope that not everything will be as fleeting.
this is a post for those who believe that people dont always leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger