Sunday, June 21, 2009

welcome to singapore. can you take the heat?

lately, i've been too busy and occupied with myself to have time for anyone else.



updates which are not really to update you. but more just pertinent outstanding issues with me. which is why you come here to read about anyway.

well firstly, playing bucket loads when im not working. shoulder and elbow has finally succumbed to old age. playing great as usual. but trying to play less. soccer also. played 4 hours within the last 24. really need someone to ask me to slow down. i'll ask weiguo later.

meeting gerrie was really succint and nice. thing about letting someone in on all the shit, is that i can really be myself after that. she knows what kinda person i am. all i have to do is live up to the lofty standards of being myself. how wonderful is that, i cant be worse than i am by being who i am.

anyway, my aching joints need a nap, my weary brain and eyes need rest. and my soul needs gentle soothing. im going to claim it now, amidst deep breaths.

love ya'll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger