Thursday, August 25, 2005

hot and fresh out the kitchen

hoohoo...very lazy to even log on and type.
unis been social i must say.
nobody recognises me now. which is cool.

me to X: i dont recognize you man

X to me: i dont recognise you either(with the sorta stunned face)

happens everyday still.

so anyway..
this post is dedicated to all the pretty girls out there.
cos the girls are talking about them. and so are the guys(no shock there)
yea i know i like to talk about girls, but let me get this off my chest wont you. tis my blog, if u remember.

dot told me her classmate jeanette is a model now. oh okay. when i see the photo im like. wahlaoeh. either i go jc bak chiu tak stamp. or i go there bak chiu stuck onto my text book.
dot's 1 cm taller than me. so when she say jeanettes legs go on forever, i also sian zi bua.
actually i think anybody can be model lah. as long as u put your sibeh chao bin on the line, not scared paisay. i think can. its for the kinda people outside look sibeh cool, but inside sibeh haolian kind. "look at me im kan chio" type. but dot if u read this, im not saying you okay. cos u already atas already. graduated from model school. now everybody COPY you. haha.
i think tyra banks see you also say u kan chio.=p

so yea anyway, hit the gym early today cos grp met up for legal work. 3-6.30 of just sitting there man. even longer then the damn sectional itself. nice group i have. peiling peiying (not related) jeremiah and thomas. basically talk about litigation and acts and chapters and sectionas until i really got sick of it. law can suck my lollipops. waste of time.

but on a totally new note. lifes good if u keep it packed with shit.
like mine. im on a strict EAT ALL YOU CAN PLAN.
my usually my meals consists of three parts. and i've eaten three complete boxes of cereals in two weeks. and the fourth one is already half gone. eh so girls. if u see this, try to imagine poor manyi whos trying just as hard to gain weight as i am. and still being conscious physically unlike me. sucks huh. nvm lah....if nobody wants her..... i also dont want. wahaha... kidding k. later her father come find me.
IF I TELL YOU WHO MANYIS FATHER IS. all the guys will scoot faster than i can say the word LO. which is his last name of course.

thats all for now. good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger