Friday, April 06, 2007

i feel like this. right now. thank you.

搁浅 - Stranded


久未放晴的天空 依舊留著你的笑容
The sky which has long not been sunny still keeps your smile as before

哭過 卻無法掩埋歉疚
Have cried, but been unable to bury [my] guilt

風箏在陰天擱淺 想念還在等待救援
The kite stranded in the gloomy sky, [my] longing is still awaiting to be rescued

我拉著線 複習你給的溫柔
I'm pulling the kite string and reviewing the tenderness you gave

曝晒在一旁的寂寞
The loneliness that has been isolated on the side

笑我給不起承諾
Laughing at the promises that I can't afford to give

怎麼會怎麼會 你竟原諒了我
How come, how come, you've actually forgiven me

我只能永遠讀著對白 讀著我給你的傷害
I can only forever read the dialogue, reading the pain that I've given you

我原諒不了我 就請你當作我已不在
I cannot forgive myself, so please treat as if I'm not here anymore

我睜開雙眼看著空白 忘記你對我的期待
I looked on blankly with eyes wide open, [trying] to forget the expectations you had of me

讀完了依賴 我很快就離開
After finish reading [my] dependence [on you], I'll leave very soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger