Thursday, May 10, 2007

what a day, i say!

was a rainy day wasnt it? the incessant undying rain. the 9th of may.


well everything went bittersweet lah
to sum it up.
go watch NEXT. the new nic cage show.

a nice dinner at liangseah street. shouldve known it was not a normal day when i got full on a medium bowl of beef noodles. shouldve seen it coming.


at phuture, some dude puked on me. yes. imagine the worse. laugh all you want. but it happened in the worse way possible. i was wearing a new white polo ralph tee. roughly know how i feel then? imagine the smell. on me.

and terence successfully pissed me off in my already nasty state. sorry i sent his camera crashing to the ground. he was drunk and didnt know i wasnt good company then. paiseh cos its his birthday. but yea get the picture? me? pissed.

phuture and dancing with the hottest chick on the planet wasnt gonna save my day. uh-uh. what did? mambo. another smashing session up there with the one with claire early this year. this time with bern amandak michelle ian mark. its amazing how fun it can be. looking back. marks gotten quite proficient. and ian usually doesnt come to mambo even though he clearly loves it. eugene lau, u werent required. althought he's my mambo guru. the way wasnt gonna go down like that so easily. so im glad it picked up. and we had a smashing time. leaving river valley at 6 with smiles said it all

so so. i forgot to say. cos u ppl are probably thinking im a smelly toot. but greg got me a zouk tee, thanks. and a nice toilet basin wash later. i was smelling neutral, far from great cos no more aramis on me. so yeah. i was clean ok. basket.

i slept at 730, got up at 1030, and here i am. looking back 10 hours ago on the worse phuture experience of my life. and as with everything in my life, it picks up no matter what. so long as i dont dig too deep a whole for myself when im pissed, things always turn out, i think, great=]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger