Sunday, December 23, 2007

hopes and dreams

as we approach the end of 07.


my dreams and aspirations are a little clearer.
my mind is a little firmer. which makes me older as well.
children have the benefit of an open mind,
when it comes to things their minds havent been tainted with.
unfortunately as we grow older,
that childlike innocence fades in exchange for the irresistable urge for fame and fortune. putting food on the table, is one of those urges.


someone asked me, what do i want for xmas.
it popped into my head really quick.
=i want a nice house to live in.
we're moving out soon. so in terms of location, view, amenities and etc. i hope its good. not only for me, but my family as well.

what do i want for 08.
=to graduate with decent grades, outstanding skills in getting to know people, making a difference out of my life using this year.

what do i want in general?
happyness=] this will be my guiding principle in life.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're moving out???? when??? :(

den i'll have no more neighbour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cannot move out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12:22 PM  
Blogger cai said...

soon i guess. my parents have been house hunting.

sians=[

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger