Sunday, November 25, 2007

self-praise. sigh.

its the policy to blog about whats at the top of my head, or the depths of my heart or soul.


my sister once said, i have a flair for teaching. i should be a teacher.
i said. yeah i dont wanna be a teacher. so end of conversation.

today, omar came up to me and told me the same thing. about coaching. so i deduce that there is a remote chance i have a flair for something besides sports. even coaching is related to sports. but teaching isnt a physical thing. so.
maybe he's right.

he's invited me to give a coaching clinic in indonesia for the sailors there WOOFUCKING HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. dude. im honoured man. im so proud. i coach the laser national team for 60 measly bucks an hour when the head coach is away. i never expected anything out of it cos i really enjoy being with the sailors and helping them be better sailors, hopefully better than i was. so i was pretty overwhelmed when he suggested me as the coach. wow.

hopefully it works out. anyway, on another note, he's also working at a very reputable bank in a very reputable position. so maybe he can gimme internship too? i will freaking coach the indonesian kids for free if he offers me an internship there mannnnnnnnnn woofucking hoooooooo²=]. am i overreacting? maybe. but im easily satisfied that way anyway. wooofu......k u get the point.

exam on wed. time to workwork.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger