Tuesday, August 30, 2005

hiktas!

eh fuck lah. i have so many emotion.
bloody hell like girl like that uknow. its so damn shit.
i wish to be more one dimension. more one-track mind.

tuesday was great in school. and it started going downhill when one bloody dumb-assed girl said hi to me. by the time i reach home im rock bottom. fuck you. i dont know you. u ask fucking stupid questions and waste my time. u think you're damn pretty. holy crap. DONT TALK TO ME. my day was perfect before u fucking opended your crap hole at me. I'M ENTITLED TO BE GRUMPY. NI NAOBEH

anyways, mom's back from europe. got my camera.
im thinking of changing this blog to a sailors blog. pics of my boat, sailing and shit. will make it more interesting.

feel like vomitting. chicken rice and chicken chop in NUS then char kuay tiao at home.
fucked up day. why?. why? why?

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger