Saturday, August 27, 2005

a sailors' journal.

going training again in abit... and im pretty sure i'll do better than last weekend.. learning o sail the laser hasnt been easy by any means.. but mayling was so encouraging, she asked me if i was in TAP(talented athlete program) yet. and thats my aim for now. and i bet she's the only one who thinks i can.. so i just gotta make more people agree with her! ahaha thanks to her man.. made my day. together with shirley and jal, i think the reception staff at nsc if damn happening lah.. always laughing. i cant just see how fast others are going and try to beat tt. i gotta put my head down abit more and focus on myself.

as nicole says, im gonna sail smart, not hard.
dreamt of her last night. how weird. she was walking in eastern lagoon2. my old house as i was going back for my tennis game.

oh yea people, listen to carrie underwoods song -inside your heaven

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger