Sunday, September 18, 2005

encounters

stunningly beautiful.

thats how i'd describe these two girls. or women if u prefer.
one asked me the most innocuous question, and the other, today said that my hair was nice, contrary to what mom thought.

one is attached, as i learnt quickly. two is married with two kids.

but they made my day.

somehow guys have a weakness. for girls who make their knees week.
its so vulnerable, so human. and, quite the irritatng too.

ok i know my hair looks is like chernobyl, but ease up on me okay. im not gonna cut it till someone donates to the fund. mow the cai lawn fund.

mid term break.
no school this week so those who wanna meet up, just call my mobile ok.
will install hello soon and post pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger