Tuesday, September 13, 2005

post @NUS

okay, one of the nicest girls around gave me a lift to school today hence im early. i've actually gone to school with christie since primary school, so now actaully its been VERY long we've been going to school together. so anyway class hasnt started and i've got some time to just poke the keyboard in the com lab. btw, the computer takes 10 mins to startup.

my sore eye is really a major pain, first time im wearing glasses in school cos i saw the pics of ian and charles boo in glasses so i thought since they're fine with it, why not me. anyway i hope noone laughs at me in lecture or tutorial later. just want this swelling to go away quick so i cant actually focus during class and not sleep. today i just feel so lethargic unlike the usual tuesday where im so pumped up for the long days. shouldve brought my laptop and wore my grumpy shirrt. there hasnt been a better day for that.

mom and dad going to sebana later this evening so its just me and me. wow. sis and adrian enjoying their time together esp cos my sis just turned 24 yday. old hag i say.=]
really have been spending most of my time on schoolwork and sailing. altho my school work isnt really the best quality, the fact that i actually bother to finish most is an achievement i give myself credit for. getting along with people from my proj groups have actually been better than expected. no whackos or retards. as a friend said to me, once you're a yr 3. u just gather to GET THE DAMN JOB DONE. sad innit?.

right now things at home are better, dads seemed to have gotten his act together, mom's happy, sis is busy with work(headed in e right directn) and i guess im fine. doing what i 1. wanna do. 2. gotta do. basically sailing and school respectively.

this three years better end fast, to be financially independent and pursue a worthy career is on the cards for me and my educational tour is about to come to an end. somehow i foresee the next few years being quite important ones, with changes i cannot control shaping how my life would turn out. all i can say now is, being almost 21, im quite happy with how my life has turned out, grateful for all the great times i've experienced, and also the horrible times which made me a smarter person today. and now, its not about who i am, the mould is set, the character is decided. its time to achieve.

ok. i have evaluated. good tuesday to me.
band for e week: UNC CLEF HANGARS.=]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger