Thursday, September 01, 2005

to you.

its not my fault i walked on without you.
you have to understand that im your son. not your business partner.
the best way to deal with those people i dont care.
but u cant treat your son like that.

its not totally unfair that i ask to be treated a little more like my friends.
i understand where you're coming from and your circumstances.
but i cant deal with a person who wants to shape who i am.
i see your good intentions, but guide me wont you
not force your ways down my throat.

uknow im scared. why?
cos i bet when your dad fucked you up u told yourself u'd never be like that.
and now, one generation later.. i tell myself i'll never be like that.
and im scared i fail. and i try to live my life vicariously through my sons' life.
and that, is something i dont want.

yes i stfu when u tried to make me talk.
truth is, i really dunno what u want.
lick your boots, i wont. say what u wanna hear, i wont.
but its alright. thanks to your upbringing,
which hasnt been all that bad thankfully,
i've learnt that what i can get from others,
i get myself.
and u'll know that when u see me with my brand new ... ...

lotsa love: weiguo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger