Sunday, September 04, 2005

We believe

the biggest thing which bugs me at SMU. during my short albeit insightful visit was that when the lib closes at 8pm, the song closing time by green day plays. not the best song in the world. but it did seem to tell me SMU was a fun place above all. to lighten up a library in a university isnt that hard issit?. it really made me feel like getting up and doing a jig there and then.

heh...having said that. my gut still tells me i made the right choice. simply because i shouldnt be in the same school as my friends, for productivities sake. even at the expense of wasted productivity travelling so damn much.


kk today was made up of meeting up with friend in the afternoon, soccer in the evening, and tennis at night. my body is falling apart fast. lucky schools short tmr. 10-12.
memorable bit was hitting an overhead between two players. coming from 5-2 to win the set 7-5. and maybe the goal i scored. ahaha thanks chrissypoo. u're a good soccer kaki. not bad for a newcastle united youth player.=]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger