Monday, September 05, 2005

sailing.

im almost 68 kg now...whoa. this weight gain has been great. and its REAL weight. altho its alot of caitaokue and chicken rice. but its been like really good for my weight gain program...i started it at 65 which i had stagnated at... eating before u sleep was great advice from uncle foo.

bigger doesnt necessaruly mean better either. i stupidly survived sailing alone today but gashed my thumb shoving my lifejac into my locker. smart right?. then it started bleeding abit la.
but not impressed at my intelligence there.

anyway...did my bench press and suddenly the wind came and stabilised. so i decided to sail!. haha good move there cos it was great sailing conditions of a steady twelve knot breeze strangely coming from the southeast. of late its been coming down the southwest but nothings certain when it comes to the wind... went upwind and downwind as usual..
didnt do many tacks cos i wanted to train my hiking. soccer and tennis yday really killed my legs so im really aching as i type this. i need lactic acid remover machine soon.
the sail i used to use has been brought to aus, so uncle foo gave me another SLIGHTLY older one so he said. its so damn old... i gotta tighten my vang alot just to keep the leech closed so it doesnt spill so much wind... then my god damn rudder downhaul had to break.. so i came back after a mere hours worth of good training to fix it dammit ... downwind was good and my wave riding is improving... i think i probably linked 4 waves max today.. and my record must be at most 5 only. not say very pro yet at this aspect.. esp after the first 3 and your boat speed decreases....

kk gtg . tired as hell. no ttennis today. i think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger