Tuesday, June 19, 2007

triple whammy.

michelle loh something something. wahlao.traumatise.


first she tell me to blog at sea because i supposedly killed someone today and sailed away. obviously cannot right? she say use pacific internet.


then because i went to ubi for driving lessons, she asked me if i impressed the instructor with my drive to drive. get it? faint.


then i ask her why shes so lame today she said she had lame duck for dinner.
its not even funny michelle loh.







that aside, my day was awesome. maybe it was cos i slept at 9pm last night. i know its atrocious. 9pm. i got up between 3-4am to iron my clothes but i had so much sleep i was walking on sunshine today. smiling in between my chores. nice!
i am abit sorry to sue-ann cos i forgot we were having dinner tonight and makes me a shitty friend cos who the hell forgets a date with the paparazzi??
sorry sue. u should expect the usual present the next time we meet. hint, its pink and sweet.

transfer me to research mr soh. thats all i want for this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger